MicroKleen LS Low Suds Neutral Detergent
Micro-Scientific™ MicroKleen LS Low Suds Neutral Detergent is specially formulated for manual cleaning and for use in ultrasonic washers and automatic washing equipment. MicroKleen™ LS leaves instruments moving freely and spot-free.
- Rust Inhibitors. Reduces likelihood of rust, tarnish or corrosion.
- Rinsing Agents. Rinses spot & residue-free.
- Highly Concentrated. Low cost per use.
- Neutral pH. Product safe and compatible with all metals.
- Low Sudsing. Compatible with all equipment & pump systems.
- Bacteriostatic. If stored properly, not favorable to bacterial growth.
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, VOC free formula.
- Automatic Washer
- Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor
- Cart Washer
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Straw
- Odor: Fresh
- pH Concentration: 8.8
- Usage: Room Temperature
- Storage: Cool, dry area
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment based on safe work practices.
PRESOAK, MANUAL AND ULTRASONIC CLEANING
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of warm water. Soak instruments for 2-3 minutes or longer if required. Solution should be aspirated through lumens and channels of instruments. Scrub instruments under water and rinse thoroughly with warm water, aspirating water through channels to completely remove all traces of solution. Dry instruments thoroughly if they are to be chemically disinfected. Discard solution after each use, or when visibly soiled.
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of water and follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions. Lid should be closed during use. Discard solution after each use or when visibly soiled.
AUTOMATIC WASHING EQUIPMENT
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of water and follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions. Validated cleaning is recommended.
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of water. Insert evacuator hose, turn system on full open for 1 minute. Suggested maintenance twice weekly.
Dilutions vary depending on temperature, water quality and equipment.