Enzyclean® Protease Enzyme Low Suds Detergent
Enzyclean® Protease Enzyme Low Suds Detergent is specially formulated for use as a presoak or manual detergent and for use in ultrasonic washers, automatic washing equipment and evacuators. Enzyclean® is safe for glass, plastic, rubber and all types of metal surgical instruments, as well as flexible and rigid fiber optic equipment.
- Protease Enzymes. Protease enzymes effectively break down proteins.
- Rust Inhibitors. Reduces likelihood of rust, tarnish or corrosion.
- Rinsing Agents. Rinses spot & residue-free.
- Highly Concentrated. Low cost per use.
- Neutral pH. Product safe and compatible with all metals.
- Low Sudsing. Compatible with most equipment & pump systems.
- Bacteriostatic. If stored properly, not favorable to bacterial growth.
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, VOC free formula.
- Pre soak
- Automatic Washer
- Automatic Endoscope Reprocessor
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Green
- Odor: Fresh
- pH Concentration: 8.7
- Usage: 60°-140° F (16°-60° C)
- Storage: Cool, dry area
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment based on safe work practices.
PRESOAK, MANUAL AND ULTRASONIC CLEANING
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of warm water. Allow to soak for 2-3 minutes or longer. Discard solution after each use.
AUTOMATIC WASHING EQUIPMENT
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of water. Recommended temperature range: 90°-140° F (32°-60° C).
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of water. Suggested maintenance twice weekly.
Dilutions vary depending on temperature, water quality and equipment. Validated cleaning is recommended