Enzyclean® II Dual Enzyme Detergent
Enzyclean® II Dual Enzyme Detergent is specially formulated for use as a presoak or manual detergent. The protease and amylase enzymes in Enzyclean® II break down organic and inorganic soils, residues, films and deposits and ensure thorough and complete cleaning, leaving instruments moving freely and spot-free.
- Dual Enzyme. Protease enzyme effectively breaks down proteins. Amylase enzyme breaks down carbohydrates.
- Rust Inhibitors. Reduces likelihood of rust, tarnish or corrosion.
- Rinsing Agents. Rinses spot & residue-free.
- Highly Concentrated. Low cost per use.
- Neutral pH. Safe and compatible with all metals.
- Bacteriostatic. If stored properly, not favorable to bacterial growth.
- Environmentally-Friendly. Biodegradable, phosphate-free formula.
- Pre soak
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Green
- Odor: Spearmint
- pH Concentration: 8.75
- Usage: 60°-140° F (16°-60° C)
- Storage: Cool, dry area
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment based on safe work practices.
PRESOAK & MANUAL CLEANING
Add 1/8 fl oz (3.7 mL) to 2 fl oz (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of warm water. Allow to soak for 2 3 minutes or longer. Discard solution after each use
Dilutions vary depending on temperature, water quality and equipment. Validated cleaning is recommended