Cuts-It Gel Instrument Pre-Soak
Cuts-It® Gel Instrument Pre-Soak is specially formulated to safely remove blood, fat, tissue and body fluids from surgical instruments and equipment. The gelling agents allow the product to adhere to instruments and soil, while the blue dye makes it easy to ensure uniform coverage.
- Rapid and Effective. Immediately softens and helps dissolve blood, fat, tissue and other body fluids.
- Rust Inhibitors. Reduces likelihood of rust, tarnish or corrosion.
- Rinsing Agents. Rinses spot & residue-free.
- Neutral pH. Safe and compatible with all metals.
- Highly Concentrated. Low cost per use.
- Bacteriostatic. If stored properly, not favorable to bacterial growth.
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free formula.
- Form: Gel
- Color: Blue
- Odor: Slight
- pH Concentration: 8.6
- Usage: Room Temperature
- Storage: Cool, dry area
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment based on safe work practices. Spray Cuts-It® Gel directly onto instruments immediately after the procedure or prior to the first processing step. Pay special attention to heavily soiled areas, covering instruments evenly with the blue gel. Allow instruments to soak, then rinse before processing. Instruments should be rinsed prior to entering the automatic washer.