MicroKleen HS High Suds Neutral Detergent
MicroKleen HS High Suds Neutral Detergent is specially formulated for the manual cleaning of glass, plastic, rubber and metal surgical instruments and equipment. It removes blood, tissue and soil, and leaves instruments moving freely and spot-free.
- Rust Inhibitors. Reduces likelihood of rust, tarnish or corrosion.
- Rinsing Agents. Rinses spot & residue-free.
- Neutral pH. Product safe and compatible with all metals.
- Concentrated. Low cost per use.
- Bacteriostatic. If stored properly, not favorable to bacterial growth.
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, VOC free formula.
- Form: Liquid
- Color: Pink
- Odor: Detergent
- pH Concentration: 6.9
- Usage: Usage: 68-110 F (20-43 C)
- Storage: Cool, dry area
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment based on safe work practices.
Add 1/8 fl. oz. (3.7 mL) to 2 fl. oz. (59 mL) per gallon (3.8 L) of warm water. Discard solution after each use, or when visibly soiled.
Dilutions vary depending on temperature and water quality.
NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC WASHING EQUIPMENT.